Ha, that sounds redundant when you say it out loud. And here is my favorite Happy song, a cover of the song Happy done by Walk Off The Earth.
What a great day to celebrate happiness. I guess this is sponsored by the United Nations. So go out and make the world a Happier Place!
27 ways to increase your happiness from the Huffington Post. Here is a post of mine where I’m keeping track of happiness related items.
I haven’t seen all of these movies yet, but totally agree with the list so far:
1. Babies – shows the first year of 4 different babies around the globe
2. Fresh – shows organic food production compared with mass-produced farming
3. Girls – shows the struggle some girls go through to get an education around the globe
4. The Cola Road – documents a life saving program of distributing needed health remedies using Coca-Cola crates
5. Jobs – the life story of Steve Jobs as he founded Apple
6. Happy – What is really at the root of happiness?
There are only a few videos on this YouTube channel, but I look forward to future additions. Give Back Films