There are so many amazing stories out there, here are the places I enjoy finding these stories:
- Good News page of the Huffington Post website
- The radio program Radiolab discusses challenging scientific concept in a clear way, and often teaches me things about humanity and myself that I never knew.
- On Being radio program focuses on spiritual and religious discussions
- Snap Judgement radio program collects random stories about people and
- The E-chievement award is given to outstanding citizens in our community on the weekly radio program eTown, and you can hear amazing music on the show as well.
- 99% Invisible is another radio program with interesting stories about things people may not have ever considered before.
- Kind World collects stories of random acts of kindness.
- Great Kindness Challenge
- Random Acts of Kindness Foundation